Audio Visual Associates offers a wide array of rental & production solutions! We specialize in corporate events such as town halls, galas, live-streaming, and more!
We are proud to announce that we now offer MultiTaction Unlimited Touchscreen technology. These screens are excellent for tradeshows, experiential marketing, museums.
What Kind of Equipment Can We Rent?
- Touchscreen (both multiTaction or traditional touch)
- Audio Packages
- And More! Let’s talk about what you envision and we’ll help make it a reality…
Create an experience and educate customers with MultiTaction
Maximize visitor engagement, promote your brand and tell your story with MultiTaction
MultiTaction is like a touchscreen on steroids. With optical tracking, MT 55″ Screens stand out for its ability to allow unlimited touchpoints from fingers, hands, objects with optical markers, basic shapes, infrared pen. In a typical tradeshow set-up six screens are set side-by-side in portrait mode.
Use MultiTaction Showcase Software to drop in assets and develop an interactive display or build your own programming with the Windows 10 platform. Our rental department can work with you or your marketing department to guide you through what you may need.
Additional Features and Specs:
- Unlimited Multitouch – pickup and track an unlimited number of fingers, hands, objects, cards or pens at any one time
- 2D Codes available for a unique level of interactivity
- Full Networking Capabilities – Allows for cloud applications and social network integration, as well as remote management and monitoring
- Stackable and Safe – Up to 24 “cells” can be connected to run a single multi-touch experience. The front glass of each “cell” is tempered, hardened and bonded for ultimate safety
- Video Walls, Curved Walls, Interactive Tables
- Global Sharing with Zero Latency
- Display Size 55″ 16:9 Wide
- TFT LCD Ultra Thin Bezel panel
- Full HD 1920 x 1080
- 63mm Pixel Pitch
- Up to 200 fps tracking speed
- Integrated Backlit Emitter Camera (IBEC) modules
Partner With Us For Your Next Event!
- When is your event?
- Start & End Times?
- When is the room(s) available to set and breakdown?
- What are you envisioning for this event, and what are your objectives?
- If this is our first time working together, we may request the opportunity to stop by and see the space. Measurements and room capacity are always helpful.